Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV Purchase Labeled Under "no season" In Library

I'm not sure if this problem has been solved already but I can't find the answer to it anywhere. Google isn't as reliable as most would think. Anyway, I recently purchased the most recent season of one of my favorite television shows here on itunes, I purchased the entire season but when the season downloaded to my computer all the episodes of this season were put under the label "no season." I don't understand why this happened.

Because of this bug I had to manually enter the correct season for each of these episodes so they'd be properly labeled. The problem didn't go away though. I looked at the purchase of this season that I made in my Icloud and the episodes are still labeled under no season. This means every single time I download this season from my icloud it will always be out of order and I'll always have to correctly label each episode of this season one by one.

This is ridiculous because Itunes always seems to have bugs like this happening in the itunes store. Is there anyway I can fix my problem so this bug can go away? I don't want this to keep happening every time i redownload episodes for this season to a device.

Windows 8

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 9:47 AM

1 reply

TV Purchase Labeled Under "no season" In Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.