Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated iPhone 5 to iOS 8.4 - won't charge off of external battery, blew all Anker USB hub ports, Power surges on my desktop

Two days ago I updated to iOS 8.4. Since the update, my phone refuses to charge off my Anker external battery pack - it will charge for a couple minutes and then disconnect. Secondly, I have an Anker USB hub wall charger with five ports. I have gone through all ports to charge my phone, and now none of them work. The last one just quit trying to charge my phone this morning. The only way I can charge my phone currently is on my computer. However, the computer is having issues too:

User uploaded file

This happens EVERY TIME I plug in my iPhone with the iOS 8.4 - and then I have to repair the hub port before my phone will charge again.

It appears I cannot revert back to iOS 8.3 and my cell phone is destroying anything I use to charge it. HELP!

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 9:28 AM

There are no replies.

Updated iPhone 5 to iOS 8.4 - won't charge off of external battery, blew all Anker USB hub ports, Power surges on my desktop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.