Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHERE are pics taken on my iPhone located on my computer? I want to be able to see .jpg files in THE FINDER.

I want to either use a USB cable to physically plug in my phone, or through Photo Stream or iCloud or whatever... but I want to be able to see the jpg on my MacBook Air in The Finder - to move them around in The Finder to other folders - to open them in Photoshop. When I plug in my phone now, the Photos app supposedly imports them. But WHERE are they? When I search for a specific img title in The Finder, there's no trace of it anywhere. This shouldn't be that hard. I want it to be like when I plug in my digital camera - the DCIM folder lists all the jpg files present on that SD card - IN THE FINDER - and I can move them around to folders IN THE FINDER on my mac - or open them in photoshop.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4, Macbook Air

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 9:57 AM

There are no replies.

WHERE are pics taken on my iPhone located on my computer? I want to be able to see .jpg files in THE FINDER.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.