Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CD info doesn't show up

since I upgraded to Yosemite OS, iTunes is not recognising any inserted CDs. as if it's not connecting to Gracenote somehow. and when I select "Get Track Names", it prompts with a "No Error" message, which I've never seen before. is this happening to anyone else?

my iTunes is still the 12.1 version. I tried to upgrade to 12.2, but it didn't let me - which now makes me happy anyway, as I've been hearing about the huge problems people are having with it!

help, anyone?

thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), null

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 10:08 AM

2 replies

Jul 4, 2015 7:42 PM in response to Limnos

yes I did. and just now I had trouble trying to download something from the internet because of the security settings, that apparently must have reset to default or something when I installed Yosemite, so I got my hopes up thinking it could be that and all I had to do was to change it back to less restrictions, but... no. tried again and it keeps showing the same error message.

thank you for replying anyway 🙂

CD info doesn't show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.