Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guided access

Does anybody understand the guided access feature that pops up when u triple click the home button 😕

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 12:58 PM

Not a clue, but perhaps this will help: Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

tt2

13 replies

Jul 6, 2015 7:04 AM in response to bobseufert

AlohaBob

My grand-daughter - at 4 years old - gotta hold of her other Grandma's iPad(cellular) riding in the backseat of her car. Having never held it before, in about 3 minutes, my little prodigy had a FaceTime session going with her Mom! If we could only figger out how to keep little kids from just dropping stuff when and where they tire of it...

buenos dias, amigo

ÇÇÇ

Jul 6, 2015 8:53 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Meg St._Clair wrote:

bobseufert wrote:

I'd just invest in an Etch-A-Sketch for the little angles. 🙂

Those things are hard to use!

To Meg: YEAH they are!! Some people are darn good at it though... e.g.,

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileStarry Night -Van Gogh [original]

To AlohaBob: MUCH cheaper to get the iPad APP > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/etch-a-sketch-hd-for-ipad/id397537481?mt=8

User uploaded file$2.99 - My GrandDaughter would last about 3 seconds with a real one!

Jul 7, 2015 7:52 AM in response to bobseufert

AlohaBob

Clearing up the mess-understanding... iPad belongs to 'other' Grandmother, of whom I am not particularly fond 👿 - I would be quietly pleased in such event!

If I am not mistaken, in your scenario, wouldn't Serenity (her name) already be "in" Candy Crush? Dontcha BUY stuff from within the game?

Your concern is greatly appreciated, but to prevent the Blood Diamond purchase, one would need to require passcode or TouchID authentication to wake-from-sleep / start-up, wouldn't one? Methinks I will not share the answer with "Binky".

buenos dias

ÇÇÇ

Guided access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.