Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes/Music Home sharing does not work on my iPad Air but it does on my iPhone 6

OK...

After searching for a resolution to this issue, I've come to my wits end! 😠 I have very extensive music library residing on MacBook Pro w/Retina (Yosemite 10.10.4) and I use Home Sharing for my other Apple devices. It works with no issues on my new iPhone 6 iOS ver. 8.3. But when it comes to connecting my iPad Air, iOS ver. 8.3, to Home Sharing its been hit or miss. More miss than anything. I've been able to connect once by changing the IPv6 setting on my MacBook to 'Local-Link Only'. Now it just sits there with the icon not showing any loading progress.

Iv'e read about every post pertaining to this issue now I'm in dire need of a resolution because nothing works. PLEASE help.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 9:39 AM

There are no replies.

iTunes/Music Home sharing does not work on my iPad Air but it does on my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.