Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect iPad to car audio system same way as an ipod?

can i connect iPad Air to car audio system via Bluetooth and or same way as an iPod? Car manual has instructions for connecting with iPhone via Bluetooth and has instructions for connecting iPod via "dock connector" So how do I connect my iPad to listen to my song play list ?

iPad Air, iOS 8, Connecting to car audio system

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 12:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 12:58 PM

Probably either way, via Bluetooth or the connector. You can do the same with the phone, but whichever way works best for you. It is going to be dependent on the audio system. Some have issues with connection with a cable, but the Bluetooth connection should work just fine. Many manufacturers use a generic iPod description, even though many of the newer ones will connect via Bluetooth.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2015 12:58 PM in response to nggturner

Probably either way, via Bluetooth or the connector. You can do the same with the phone, but whichever way works best for you. It is going to be dependent on the audio system. Some have issues with connection with a cable, but the Bluetooth connection should work just fine. Many manufacturers use a generic iPod description, even though many of the newer ones will connect via Bluetooth.

Can I connect iPad to car audio system same way as an ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.