Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use panorama template

I did my first tests with the panorama template but be a bit confused how to use it. For example, I do have a finished panorama from PTGui which is 360 degrees around and 180 degrees in height. I did this first for making a virtual tour with krpano.

If I open in iAd Producer the template, I do have there only three fields for connecting images: a 360 degree panorama and separate a top and bottom image. In case, I do have only the panorama which includes the top and bottom view. So, I left the fields for top and bottom images empty.

But if use only the one panorama image and drag it to the placeholder, I get in preview a roundview of the panorama and can move the image to left or right, but no top- or bottomview. Zooming fails too. And the preview is only filled twothird in width of the 1024 by 768 px preview.

What do I wrong and may I use instead the cubes generated by krpano which are six of them?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 2:28 PM

There are no replies.

How to use panorama template

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.