Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Movies back to Germany how can I get my ITunes Match Songs moved from the US to Germany?

I moved back from the US to Germany. How can I get my ITunes Match Songs moved to Germany wto my new Apple ID?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 1:31 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 12:52 PM in response to Community User

Greetings Robby,

Content purchased using one Apple ID is not transferable to another Apple ID. See this article -

Frequently asked questions about Apple ID - Apple Support

In particular -

Can I merge multiple Apple IDs into one?

Apple IDs can't be merged. We recommend that you use the same Apple ID in the iTunes Store and iCloud. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing and might cause issues with accessing purchased content or using some services.

If you need more than one Apple ID, you can still access your purchased items (such as music, movies, or software) using your other Apple IDs. Learn how to use multiple Apple IDs with iTunes and iCloud.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well,

Brett L

I Movies back to Germany how can I get my ITunes Match Songs moved from the US to Germany?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.