Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Checked songs not showing up in iTunes 12.2

Before 12.2 all my checked songs titles showed up as bold and all unchecked songs showed up as greyed out. Now all of my song titles show up as bold whether they are checked or not. I tried syncing my iPod with my library to make sure the check/uncheck feature still wokred and it did, however, as mentioned all songs show up as bold regardless of checked status. Did Apple change the way checked songs show up in our libraries? I looked through all the options and view preferences and found nothing.

A bit of additional info: I started the iCloud music process when prompted after updating to 12.2 but I cancelled it about 3 minutes into syncing after reading about the problems people were having. Maybe this contributed to my problem?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 3:28 PM

Update: I am dumb. I guess iTunes 12.2 changed the way checked songs are displayed in ARTISTS VIEW. They either changed it in a way I haven't figured out or removed it completely. I changed to SONGS VIEW (using ctrl+j) and I was able to see my checked songs.

3 replies

Jul 7, 2015 12:31 PM in response to khouya

I just wanted to add to Brandon's post that.. yeah go to where it says artists at the top right of iTunes and click on songs.. then once you see your library of songs that are checked and unchecked you also have the option to click on "show artwork" Once you click on that.. iTunes basically looks the same as it always has been.. problem solved! 🙂

Checked songs not showing up in iTunes 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.