Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got a new iphone 5. my fiance backed up all my pics under his itunes account. the photos are no where to be found. the problem is his daughter and i shared icloud under his name but he has a phone from work that is networked all over the office.

i had a iphone 4. upgraded to 5 ios 8.4. backed up pics to icloud & now we cannot find them. can anyone help?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 1:47 PM

5 replies

Jul 4, 2015 2:07 PM in response to jerrigriffin1033

I'm not sure if you restored your device from that iCloud backup or not, you do not indicate that. As far as the photos, unless they were in Photo Stream or iCloud library, then you would need to restore from the iCloud backup he made of your phone. If all he did was backup the phone, then the photos would not be in the iCloud library, but in the backup itself.

Jul 4, 2015 3:07 PM in response to jerrigriffin1033

I read this exact same thing when you posted it at 3;55pm. However, I've worked with AT&T before, and when you say they transferred your information, that could mean they did it with something between the two phones, or something else. If you restored your device from the backup your finance made of your device, he would have to look at his iCloud account for your photos. An iCloud backup does not put photos into the iCloud Library. This describes what is in an iCloud backup. iCloud: iCloud storage and backup overview

i got a new iphone 5. my fiance backed up all my pics under his itunes account. the photos are no where to be found. the problem is his daughter and i shared icloud under his name but he has a phone from work that is networked all over the office.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.