Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

while restoring my phone still restarting and downloading takes too much time it shows 45 hours left/

i have a problem on my two device.may iphone 4s and ipad mini.after i updated this to iOS 8.4 may two devices keeps on restarting after i enter my pass code.i try to connect on my itunes for recovery, why it takes time?its almost 1 day of downloading and still not finished.its 45hours remaining.is my procedures correct?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 2:00 PM

Greetings Carl,

If your iOS devices continue to restart after you have updated them, there may be an issue. I would suggest that you troubleshoot using the steps in this article -

Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well,

Brett L

2 replies

while restoring my phone still restarting and downloading takes too much time it shows 45 hours left/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.