Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

passbook does not have apple pay setup window to add credit card info

new iphone 6 plus unlocked i set it up at home. I am using H2o wireless here in the USA. I tried to setup "Apple Pay" but I do not get the same window asking for Credit Card payments? YouTube shows a option to add payment but my phone does not? Please help. Thank you, Greg

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 5:52 PM

1 reply

Jul 10, 2015 8:29 PM in response to gregory D. McGonagle

Since I am the only person in the United States that had this problem. I made a appointment with the Apple store and when I got to the store a Apple employee asked... how can I help ? I told him I had an appointment, he checked me in and let the Genius Bar know I was waiting.

Two Technician's asked to look my phone over and found that Apple pay was missing. next they ask to backup my iphone and install a "fresh OS" because ApplePay is not a App that can be downloaded, it's part of the secure operating system. That fixed the problem They also made sure the phone worked before I left the store at "no charge" to me. Thank you Apple, Greg

passbook does not have apple pay setup window to add credit card info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.