Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bose Soundlink Mini II no longer pairs with any Apple device after latest update.

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and an iPad 3, both updated to the newest OS 8.4 and now neither device will pair via bluetooth with my Bose SoundLink Mini II. Both devices worked yesterday, but this morning after the updates, both of them will connect to the Bose, but no sound will come out of the speaker. Anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 6:32 PM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2017 5:29 AM in response to CuteMoet

My Bose MiniLink will no longer pair with my iPhone se or my iPod Touch (5th gen)

Both have the latest updates..I'm just at a loss as to what to do. Tried resetting my speaker by pressing the mute button but to no avail. Both devices constantly seeking to pair and speaker constantly flashing blue....(tried them both seperately and only Bluetooth turned on one one of them.)

Can anyone help...?

Bose Soundlink Mini II no longer pairs with any Apple device after latest update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.