Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Contacts

Hi folks,

I lost all my Contacts for some reason, today. I have a new iPhone 6, the latest OS operating etc. The only thing new I did today was log in to icloud finally. It was after that my contacts were all gone (other than contacts for myself and Apple). How can I get them back on the phone? I don't see them in icloud either btw. When I log in to icloud from my Mac laptop, click the Contacts icon, it tells me there was a problem loading the contents. Thank you in advance for any help.

Calvin.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 7:16 PM

1 reply

Jul 4, 2015 8:44 PM in response to Calvin Arnt

I had a similar problem - in my case, I have multiple emaill accounts that I've kept over the years on my iPhone and Mac (yahoo, gmail, etc.) I also have a work Outlook/Exchange account and added an iCloud.com mail account. It worked fine for a number of years then all of a sudden my contacts disappeared.

To correct this, I deleted the email accounts on my iPhone then re-added them and they came back.

Hope this helps.

Lost Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.