Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes for windows vista

Can I download old version of iTunes as I have a old version of windows. Currently using vista. Please help as I am not able to install iTunes in my laptop.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 1:51 AM

iTunes 12.1.2 is the last version to work with Windows Vista (and XP) - direct links to the installers as follows:

The third of these - which is actually the 32-bit application with a 64-bit installer - should be used if you get a warning about video card incompatibility when you install the standard 64-bit version, but also may resolve issues with playback, QuickTime compatibility, and problems with some third-party applications (including Outlook).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2015 1:51 AM in response to sowmipartha

iTunes 12.1.2 is the last version to work with Windows Vista (and XP) - direct links to the installers as follows:

The third of these - which is actually the 32-bit application with a 64-bit installer - should be used if you get a warning about video card incompatibility when you install the standard 64-bit version, but also may resolve issues with playback, QuickTime compatibility, and problems with some third-party applications (including Outlook).

iTunes for windows vista

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.