Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes will not let me play Beats 1 Radio or Other Radio Stations

Hi all. Every time I try to play Beats 1 Radio or the other featured radio stations (e.g. pure pop and country), nothing happens. No music will play. I've tried restarting iTunes and restarting my mac, but I still cannot play the radio stations. I'm hardwired into my wireless router, so my internet connection is definitely not the problem. No matter what I do, I cannot listen to the radio stations. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

I'm running iTunes 12.2 on a late 2013 15" retina macbook pro.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, null

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 5:17 AM

Hi Chillypop2

Try signing out of iTunes and then singing back in again, that should solve the problem for you.

4 replies

Jul 5, 2015 12:39 PM in response to Laurent Seroude

Laurent, this isn't your post. This is Chillypop2's post. The answer Shambly offered must have solved the problem Chillypop2 had, hence the "Solved" update. If you're still having trouble, maybe you should open your own post. Don't forget to mark the post "Solved" if someone gives you advice that helps you. Sorry I don't have anything to offer relating to your problem. I'm sure someone can help you, though. Lots of smart people here. Good luck.

iTunes will not let me play Beats 1 Radio or Other Radio Stations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.