Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong Album Artwork in Finder

Hey all,

So since upgrading to Apple Music and iTunes 12.2, I've been reworking my iTunes library to really get it all organized. The backstory here is that up until now, I would take one-off tracks or singles that weren't part of whole albums I had downloaded (e.x. I only downloaded "Get Lucky," instead of the whole "Random Access Memories" album) and put them into an album titled "No Album" and gave it some stock cover art. I worked back through my library this week and changed all of those to their correct albums and correct artwork. Now, in iTunes, it all displays beautifully and correctly.

The problem I'm looking to fix is this: when I select one of those until-recently No Album songs and click "Show in Finder," it displays the correct new album, but shows that old stock album artwork. Is there a way to push the correct artwork from iTunes onto these files? Additionally, (and I think this is kind of a white whale for everyone right now) does anyone know how to push this correct artwork out to iTunes Match and iCloud Music, so that this updated artwork shows on my phone?

Thanks all!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 8:24 PM

There are no replies.

Wrong Album Artwork in Finder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.