Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an album containing a song after selecting "make available offline", now it won't txfr to iPod classic

I am trying "Music" on the three month trial. I selected a song to "make available offline". After looking at the rest of the album and wanting those songs on my iPod Classic that i use to run with every day, I tried to move them over and saw that you can't store "Music" subscribed songs on iPod classics. No big deal. So I bought the album, but now all songs on that album EXCEPT the one I wanted will go onto my iPod. I can't find a way to uncheck the "make available offline", so I bought an album that's essentially incomplete and nothing I try opens that song up to move to my iPod. I'm using an iMac 5K w/ 10.10.4 and the last available model of iPod classic before they discontinued them.

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 8:54 PM

2 replies

Jul 5, 2015 2:46 PM in response to texrun37

I found a fix myself. Interestingly, on my iPhone I could select "Remove from My Music", and it then automatically populated in my iTunes Library w/ the DRM free purchased version. I then put it on the iPod Classic with no issue. I couldn't find how to select that option in iTunes itself, but as long as it worked on the phone, I now know how to rectify this moving forward.

I purchased an album containing a song after selecting "make available offline", now it won't txfr to iPod classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.