Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Technical Support KhonKaen Thailand

I have a 27in imac, the new macbook, appleTV, Time capsule, Airport Extreme, iPad and mini iPad, non mac I have acerPC, three smart tvs and two cctv systems

I am so frustrated I can not find technical suppot in norther Thailand, there is an apple shop but they offer no technical support, I have spent hours onto technical support on the phone in Singapore, Philippines, Idaho all to no avail

I want to achieve one network and use the time capsule to share info and back up

I am happy to pay sensible costs for technical support

I have even written to Tim Cook but received no reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 9:33 PM

2 replies

Jul 5, 2015 9:43 AM in response to al0007

As you should know this is a user-to-user forum. Apple, may or may not, respond to your issues here.

What exactly are your goals for your network? What are the make & models of each of your networking hardware ... not just your Apple base stations? What isn't working now? What have you tried so far to solve it? Please provide the details so we can try to help.

Jul 5, 2015 6:03 PM in response to Tesserax

Thank you, I am aware the forum is user to user, I not the last poster is level 8 with an impressive number of posts logged, so maybe able to assist

I thought by using the forum I might find some link to technical support in my area, but the more I research looking for help the more obvious it becomes there is none around where I live KhonKaen the THIRD largest city in Thailand

I am not asking for support for free I will pay reasonable costs, I have spent many many hours onto Apple support and achieved little

Apple in both the Philippines and from Idaho offered me technical support with a person coming to me both in writing but then renegaded on the promise

I listed in detail my apple equipment in my original post my iMac is six weeks old my mac book four weeks old and my time capsules six weeks old

When I bought the equipment I put in writing to Apple sales in singapore my requirements and was assured they would assist in getting it all set up

I am cutting and pasting an article I posted on Thaivisa forum, which sets out my concerns, and again it appears there is NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR APPLE IN THAILAND, if I had known this prior to buying I would not have bought

A couple of months ago I ordered online via Singapore a new iMac27, The new Macbook, and two time capsules, the intention being to network them with two iPads, apple TV and an Acer PC

​I put my requirements and expectations in writing and was assured by Shannon In Singapore do not worry we will provide all the technical support to get your system fully operational

I ordered Apple because as a 70 year old man I believed you get what you pay for so I bought the best at a high price, I used to drive Mercedes cars because they were reliable and they gave support

I have had technical support from Thailand , Singapore, Philippines, and Idaho,(all on the phone) I still do not have it all up and running, I have in writing a technician will be sent but after three weeks none has appeared

I live in KhonKaen, and am so terribly stressed out over my terrible mistake

​I went to the Apple store in KhonKaen was advised they have no technical advice there, so the assistant manager who had worked there for six years and had a university degree in computing, agreed to visit on his day off and I paid him, he was unable to resolve everything despite being on the phone to Singapore support for two hours

WHAT A BAD MISTAKE I MADE

I even own a big holding in Apple stock, like $250,000

I AM SHOCKED BY THE ATTITUDE OF APPLE, in this part of the world they appear not to care

I am looking for a way to find a technical Apple person in KhonKaen, and any help or suggestions would be so much appreciated

Al007 KhonKaen

I am a retired businessman and Chartered Accountant and it appears setting everything up is beyond my level of intelligence and comprehension, I know what I want and am 99% certain an apple technician could achieve it

In my original specification I wanted to have a VPN on the time capsule and airport extreeme, this was confirmed possible by sales but now I understand it is not possible

I wanted one net work separated by 100 mtrs Apple technical Singapore tell me not possible, they also want me to keep my original routers (two ) in the system

Eventually with cat 7 ethernet cable I achieve this without help from Singapore tech, after going to TOT our fibre optic cable provider, and can move with an iPad from one location to the over without loosing signal or having to relog in, Apple technical Singapore told be I was trying to do the impossible, by my persistence not Apples I achieved this. I can now cover about 400mtrs with my wifi from the two time capsules

All my apple equipment is operating individually, but not linked and talking and transfering files and data on my mini network, it was a major mistake buying the time capsule and airport extreme, I should have bought third party routers and saved money; and then also been able to envelope it all under a vpn, I bought Apple because I thought if I bought all Apple equipment Apple would support me, well a big mistake

I want to use my time capsule to store videos and music and the be able to use it in different parts of my property and all apple devices at present I can not do this, I believe the problem is ME NOT THE SYSTEM, I need someone with the right knowledge to set it up

KhonKaen university one of the biggest in Thailand is also trying to assist, and advising me to get an apple technican

It is further complicated by the fact many apple telephone support people who are meant to speak english can not be understood by a man from England who speaks the queens english, I do not speak Thai

It crosses my mind why if it is all so easy can not apple access all my equipment remotely and set it up that way, but so far this has not been offered, they would need to have three or four people all working on this simultaneously

MY EXPAT FRIENDS JUST TELL ME GIVE UP saying APPLE DO NOT CARE, I say I have faith in Apple

HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Technical Support KhonKaen Thailand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.