Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NHS.net iPhone 6 password problem

NHS.net (exchange) account keeps giving 'password incorrect' error since upgraded to iPhone 6 from 4s. Have tried changing password, deleting account from iPhone and re-adding it. Works for a little while then happens again. Whatever it is, it is also causing the NHS.net account to lock, so I have to wait until I get back to work to change my password. Extremely frustrating! Especially as need to access my mail remotely and that is the whole reason for purchasing an iPhone... Any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 1:37 AM

5 replies

Jul 18, 2015 1:29 AM in response to Briansyddall

Thanks. I think actually it's my Mac book air. Have removed and readded account to phone and okay, so long as I don't take my Mac book online. I've deleted the account from mail, calendear, contacts and reminders. I also used to use office so made sure it was also deleted from outlook which it is. Everything is fine until I take my Mac book online. Then immediately following that I am locked out. Can't help thinking perhaps there is a password/part of the account stored somewhere in my Mac that I haven't fPuns? What else can I try? Desperate enough to consider restoring factory settings!

NHS.net iPhone 6 password problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.