Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID is disabled I tried everything!! Even Iforgot and it still doesn't work

so basically I tried logging it and I got into my Apple ID but when I try downloading stuff it won't work!! It says Apple ID is disabled! I tried making another one but it doesnt work still, I tried IForgot I tried multiple stuff and it still doesnt work and it ticks me off because half of my apps are gone!! and also it made my phone number turn into an email and I don't know how to turn it back to an phone number

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2015 11:13 PM

1 reply

Jul 4, 2015 11:58 PM in response to Kylavirqay

Since resetting the password you've logged out of the account on your phone by tapping on your id at the bottom of the Featured tab in the App Store app (or in Settings > iTunes & App Store) and logged back in so as to 'refresh' the account on it ?

If that doesn't fix it then contact iTunes Support and see if they can re-enable it : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

Not sure what you mean by 'made my phone number into an email'

Apple ID is disabled I tried everything!! Even Iforgot and it still doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.