Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.2 Apocalipse

"Shoulda coulda woulda". Forget it, did it after I backed-up my iTunes folder in four different manners (USB, BluRay, DL DVD, SSD Ext HD), plus Time Machine.

And I still got caught with me shorts down. 30.000+ songs, 257 books, 17 movies, (XX) TV series, (XX) ringtones (X=forgot to look up the count),... Not only is almost all gone, specially all of the media burned from CDs, DVDs (personal, no warez), but I been trying to get rid of almost 100+ songs I have never heard or purchase (including that bloody U2 album, and who the **** is the cavutos?). What remains, everything has been changed, metadata, covers, even the "last time played" (I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this one; why and how?, and again, why?).

Replacing the iTunes folder raw just makes iTunes falter, and when it comes back on, it's a repeat of the first massacre (?!). So direct replacement from any source it ain't doing squat diddly, rien, nada, zero, bro.

I been added since Thursday, and I'm about to punch a nun (except she is got a black belt on Japanese steel rulers), sooo, has anybody got a solution, or can point me to one of the threads that could help on this matter?. Thanks in advance. >.<

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 2:01 AM

Have you tried using "Add to Library..." then choose one of your backup folders? Just a shot in the dark. I'm having other problems with iTunes (trailers won't play for Movies in the Store), but all my music and videos still seem to be there.

1 reply

iTunes 12.2 Apocalipse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.