Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having to "Trust" every PC connection

Every time I connect my iPhone or iPad to my PC I have to sign off that I can "trust" the PC. It is the same PC, the same iPad, the same iPhone - why can't they remember that. It would be a simple improvement and should have been included in the recent IOS upgrade. Checking all this every time is security gone mad and driving loyal Apple customers, like myself, away.

Not only is it mad, it is seriously inconvenient. Because of problems with this "trust" requirement (the requirement does not always load on the phone or the ipad) syncing becomes ridiculously fraught. For example either the sync does not work at all, or the back-up fails or some of the apps cannot be installed/upgraded because "a connection cannot be made". And all this twenty minutes after a successful connection with the PC had been made previously.

What a lot of nonsense. Anyone found a way round this inconvenience?

iPad Air, iOS 8.2

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 3:45 AM

There are no replies.

Having to "Trust" every PC connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.