Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using iCloud Music Library.. the status is just stuck on waiting for 72 hours now!

Hi

I have started using Apple Music on my mac and enabled iCloud Music Library. All the songs which I bought from iTunes got uploaded or converted to Apple Music. There is a song which wasn't in either iTunes or Apple Music, so I just downloaded it off the internet and added to iTunes - it too got uploaded. Now, these 3 songs which I bought from iTunes is just stuck there with their iCloud Status as Waiting for the last 72 hours. I think it somehow got stuck, need help. To make it unstuck.. I bought another songs from iTunes to see if it works.. that song got uploaded too. But these 3 songs are just stuck. I have tried the following ..

1. Disabling iCloud Music Library, restarting the machine and enabling it back.

2. Deleting these songs and downloading them again from iTunes.

3. Disabling/enabling/deleting from the iPhone as well.

Any ideas?

~ rp

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 4:02 PM

i have the same problem and haven't found any solution. unfortunately, i have a out 80 songs waiting in the waiting mode.....i'm also using google music and didn't encounter anything like that. Apple, sort this out!

4 replies

Jul 6, 2015 4:58 PM in response to singh.rmnprt

If I have the same problem (IOS Apple Music downloads are complete but still show in the download view with a full circle) my solution has been to unload the IOS app by double-clicking the home button and swiping up the Apple Music app. When I restart the App the download are no longer listed and the file is local as it should be.

Hope this helps.

Curt

Using iCloud Music Library.. the status is just stuck on waiting for 72 hours now!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.