Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help reinstalling iPhoto app on my mac pro

I couldn't open the iPhoto app on my mac. I followed instructions from a previous fix related to the same problem by deleting the app and then trying to reinstall from the app store. No luck. How can i reinstall the app when I can't even find a download at the app store?

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 4:37 AM

What version of iphoto? What version of the OS? What previous fix did you try? Where did it break down?

3 replies

Jul 5, 2015 6:49 PM in response to Yer_Man

I just bought a Mac pro. Update the yosemite os. The fix was a screenshot from apple tech support related to the same problem. basically, they suggested deleting the app iphotos, then go to app store and look for the app to download. I deleted the app, however, couldnt find the iphotos app. I then tried updating yosemite 10.10 thinking that this would reinstall the application - still no luck. Thanks for the help. how what i have posted helps in resolving this issue.

Need help reinstalling iPhoto app on my mac pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.