Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my ipod touch 5th generation

i lost my ipod touch 5th generation on friday 3th of july in Salzgitter. can anybody help me please?? 😟 or can anybody say me something about that? find my iphone is on but the ipod isn´t connect to the internet so i can´t find it.

iPod touch

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 2:23 AM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2015 2:28 AM in response to vanessa9622

lost/stolen

No app on the iOS device is required.

- If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod/iPhone/iPad on the iOS device in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected or cellular data is on and connected for, on a computer browser go to iCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone. If the iPod has been restored it will never show up or continue to show off-line.

- You can also wipe/erase the iOS device and have the device play a sound via iCloud.

iCloud: Erase your device

iCloud: Use Lost Mode

- If not shown, then you will have to use the old fashioned way, like if you lost a wallet or purse.

- Change the passwords for all accounts used on the device and report to police and carrier if iPhone or cellular iPad

- There is no way to prevent someone from restoring the erase (it erases it) using it unless you had iOS 7 or later on the device. With iOS 7 or later, one has to enter the Apple ID and password to restore the device.

- Apple will do nothing without a court order

Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

- iOS: How to find the serial number, IMEI, MEID, CDN, and ICCID number

Lost my ipod touch 5th generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.