Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot sync iPhone notes with outlook / iTunes doesn't see outlook any longer

Hi,

I have been synchronising my iPhone notes with the MS Outlook notes. So far without Problems for many years.

But since some time it is not working any more.

When I connect the iPhone and look in iTunes -> iPhone -> Info ... It doesn't show Outlook any longer and therefore I cannot choose to sync the notes etc.

I did not change anything else, e.g. the notes are not synced with iCloud etc. at the same time...

I have Windows 7 and Office 365.

When in Windows I go to the installed programmes and choose "repair Office" sometimes the Outlook appears in iTunes again. But not always and if I reboot it is gone all the time.

I also tried to rapair iCloud etc., installed latest iTunes, ...

It is very unstable, sometimes iTunes sees Outlook, but most of the time not.

I cannot see that anything was changed on my System compared the former years where it was working stable.

But so many things update in the background ... Maybe something destroyed or interferes with this service?

Best Regards,

Thomas

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 3:16 AM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2015 9:12 AM in response to Thomas Maletz

I had been having a similar problem, and searched forums and elsewhere for a solution. I've tried Apple's troubleshooting steps and advice given in the forums. It was starting to aggravate me because it too up so much of my time to try to fix what had worked once before. Now I use AkrutoSync (www.akruto.com) to sync Outlook with my iPhone and Android Galaxy tablet. No problems since. Unfortunately, it's not free -- you can try it before buying. But with all the time I spent trying to fix it, the software paid for itself. HTH.

Cannot sync iPhone notes with outlook / iTunes doesn't see outlook any longer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.