Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I write a review for a default app?

Anybody know how to let Apple know you are unhappy with any changes they've made to a default app through an iOS update? I've been searching for it but can't find it, even in iTunes. I'd really like to let them know what a complete and UTTER mess they've made of the default Music app for people who just want their own music and not a paid subscription.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 4:48 AM

1 reply

Jul 5, 2015 5:15 AM in response to SmallTimeUser

You can leave feedback via this page (none of the built-in apps, except for those that didn't used to be built-in, are available in the store for reviews to be left) : http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

If you start a new thread in the Using iPhone forum on here and say what problems that you are having with the app then somebody might be able to try and help. Though it doesn't put it back to how it was (and I'm now using a different app for audiobooks as I don't like what's happened to them), and I'm also not using Apple Music nor iTunes Match, on my iPod I've turned Settings > Music > Show Apple Music 'off' and iCloud Music Library 'off', and turned Settings > General > Restrictions > Apple Music Connect 'on' to hide that

How do I write a review for a default app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.