Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

having big difficulties moving a song from iPad to mac via iCloud. The song is showing grey and says waiting underneath. It has been like this for weeks! I need to move this song onto the MAC to mix! It works between iPhone and iPad just not Mac??

I am trying to move a song from iPad to Mac. I have used the cloud and it is not showing up other than as grey and with waiting written underneath it in the import garageband for IOS song.

I have tired it through ITunes share and although I can play it I don't want it in that format. I want the individual tracks so I can work on them.

This is really starting to irritate!!! Help please!!!

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 4:03 AM

There are no replies.

having big difficulties moving a song from iPad to mac via iCloud. The song is showing grey and says waiting underneath. It has been like this for weeks! I need to move this song onto the MAC to mix! It works between iPhone and iPad just not Mac??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.