Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Match has "vanished" with upgrade to 12

Ok

As yet I am not a subscriber to the Apple Music service, however I have been for a number of years (and still am) an ITunes Match subscriber.

I have noticed that with the upgrade to ITunes 12, Match features have largely disappeared with the reference to iCloud Music now made:

1. The "Match" segment of the main menu bar has disappeared - Not a major issue, however in the main library the "I Cloud status" option has also disappeared from the men bar meaning that I can no longer see in my library listed form what items are matched, purchased, uploaded etc - Is there a solution??

2. Problems with uploading - Since the switch icloud music does not seem to want to upload any of my files, unlike previously iTunes match. it goes through the process and simply lists them all as ineligible even though they satisfied the previous size criteria etc.

3. There is no longer an option to "Update ITunes Match".

For a hardcore user of match, these changes are some of the problems they are causing are really frustrating, however im hoping somebody can shed light on the attached or they may just be down to initial bugs.

Apple had indicated that Apple Music and ITunes match were complementary to each other, however from what I can see after upgrading, most of the reference is now to icloud music via apple music and match is being faded out in the background.

Appreciate your view people

Simon.

Dell, Windows Vista

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 6:45 AM

There are no replies.

Itunes Match has "vanished" with upgrade to 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.