Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When my phone dies, it doesnt turn on for hours. For it to turn on i would have to plug it into itunes. I've tried to connect it to itunes and the symbol for the iphone doesnt appear. What Should I Do?

I've had this problem before. When my iPhone 5 dies it shuts off for hours even when its on the charger, it's still dead. Usually I would have to plug the iphone into a computer and open up the iPhone on iTunes. I tried it this time but now the problem is with iTunes. I recently updated iTunes on Windows and now the symbol for the iphone doesn't appear. Just to replace the phone it costs way to much and I also have to so called "replace" my ipad because the screen doesn't want to turn after being dropped.I can still receive notifications on the iPad I just cant see them. What should I do about both the iPhone and iPad?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 5:33 AM

1 reply

When my phone dies, it doesnt turn on for hours. For it to turn on i would have to plug it into itunes. I've tried to connect it to itunes and the symbol for the iphone doesnt appear. What Should I Do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.