Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been given a Nano as a present. At first it worked/started ok but when I connected it to my laptop to transfer from Itunes it went completely dead and even on disconnecting it stays dead! Help!!

Just received a Nano as a present which switched on and seemed to work fine. I then connected it to my laptop to transfer music from Itunes. It would not recognise it and then went blank. I then disconnected it but it is now completely dead- help!

iPod nano

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 8:58 AM

HI there,

You most likely have a faulty unit, and should contact your nearest Apple Store.

Otherwise, this might help: If you don't see your connected device in iTunes for Mac - Apple Support

1 reply

I have been given a Nano as a present. At first it worked/started ok but when I connected it to my laptop to transfer from Itunes it went completely dead and even on disconnecting it stays dead! Help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.