Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I downgrade iPhone6 iOS 8.4 to iOS8.3?

I do not like this new Music app, doesn't flow like the older version. When you rotate the phone, it doesn't rotate, and I do not see my music that I already have and like on my phone. You also don't get a cover montage of the albums in my collection of music. Do not care about streaming music or having a DJ, I'm pretty good at knowing what I like, and what I have. I DO NOT need a service to do that for me, I can think for myself. This is why I want to downgrade back to the 8.3 Music Player.

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 6:51 AM

2 replies

Jul 5, 2015 7:00 AM in response to eibrown2

This player is horrible, too much clutter, and doesn't flow with navigation. I have my own purchased music that is synced to my phone, and I could careless about all the new garbage POP music that is out there. Another issue again, when you rotate the phone horizontally, the player doesn't rotate. This is a horrible release to something that should be simple, like the Music app in version 8.3.....Never forget the term KISS "Keep It Simple, Stupid"......

How do I downgrade iPhone6 iOS 8.4 to iOS8.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.