Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music, Match, and Radio... Confused, how does it all work?

For the last couple if years I have subscribed to iTunes Match and love the service. With the recent release of Apple Music, I got really confused and a little bit frustrated.

1) It looks like iTunes Match is now called iCloud Music library = Correct? (I enabled the free 3 month Apple Music Subscription for a single user. I don't like it that much and will probably not renew)

2) We enjoyed the iTunes Radio service before and listened to it all the time. It looks like only one user can listen now as I get the message "It looks like you are listening on another device" message all the time if my daughter for example is listening upstairs. My question is this, will Radio be back to the way it was after the 3 months trial is over or is Radio pretty much done now? The iTunes Top 50 was available all the time for example.

3) Final question - Can I turn off Apple music and not even test the trial? I see no such option. I just want it back the way it was.

//Cheers

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 9:13 AM

2 replies

Apple Music, Match, and Radio... Confused, how does it all work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.