Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I have a problem with burning disks. at the time of burning I get a command saying the 'formating was not succesful Layer 0 exceeds the maximum layer size allowed.Please choose a suitable marker location that support condition.

User uploaded file

Hi guys. I have problem in burning disks. At the time of buning the disk I get a command saying

" Formatting was not successful. Layer 0 exceeds the maximum layer size allowed. Please choose suitable marker location that will support this condition.

With the same project in another instance "the operation couldn't be completed. DSPPublishing error-29

I am really struggling with all my projects. It looks really strange. I never had such problem before.

Murali.

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.5.7), Program error

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 7:46 AM

3 replies

Jul 6, 2015 6:57 AM in response to Vishalmurali

The second dialog box in your screenshot seems to be key to understanding your predicament. This dialog - and, to be absolutely clear, I mean the one that contains "Open in Finder", above - typically will not appear if you first start your sharing and then insert the disc.

While this is being displayed the disc is not available to FCP X.

We need to understand your workflow to be able to give appropriate help.

Please do as Alchroma requested and post a step by step description of your workflow.

Hi I have a problem with burning disks. at the time of burning I get a command saying the 'formating was not succesful Layer 0 exceeds the maximum layer size allowed.Please choose a suitable marker location that support condition.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.