Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple 1 pad 2 which I use in order to stream programs from Sky plus I also download programs from Sky. But I am also finding that I tend to go over my internet usage. If I replaced the battery - would this improve my internet connection?

I am having a problem in regard to the Internet in that I keep going over my megabyte limit. As I tend to either stream or download programs from Sky. If I had the battery replaced with a the new type of battery (does Apple sell the newer type of battery for the I pad 2). Will this improve my internet connection? By the way Apple is not the battery that is not causing the problem in regard to charging but the cable that is causing the problem. You learn something new every day!

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 11:02 AM

1 reply

I have an Apple 1 pad 2 which I use in order to stream programs from Sky plus I also download programs from Sky. But I am also finding that I tend to go over my internet usage. If I replaced the battery - would this improve my internet connection?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.