Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps store declining my card

II've got a iPad Air 2, just updated it with latest software update today

now when I try and download anything from the apps store it asks me to confirm my payment details

i I do it with the same card I've always used but it just says the payment has been declined (I'm trying to download a free app)

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 10:52 AM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 11:11 AM in response to Adele1985

Hello Adele1985,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If your payment method is being declined, then the payment details you have put in are not matching what is in your bank's records. For troubleshooting this issue please see the article below.

iTunes Store: My credit card's security code or zip code does not match my bank's records - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

Apps store declining my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.