Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I really need help guys... Buying a new phone today.

So basically my iPhone 5S was dropped in a pool last night. I know, I'm stupid. But it was the fourth of July. I really am having trouble even spending a few days without a phone and I have already made an appointment at my local genius bar to get a new one/have them take a look at the phone. I am thinking about upgrading to a 6 and I have a contract with AT&T. My question is how much will that cost? Is it not worth the extra pay and should I just get the water damage repaired on my 5S? Is it smarter to go on craigslist and buy an unlocked iPhone? If I do buy a phone on craigslist, do I just have to switch my SIM card to the new phone's SIM card and then I'm good to go? Or do I even have to buy an unlocked one and could I just buy one that's linked to AT&T? What's my best option here? Thanks guys.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 10:42 AM

2 replies

I really need help guys... Buying a new phone today.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.