Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s low disc space

ok, so when looking at the photos on my phone, it says low disc space, 32 items to upload - 89 items to download. i have tried making sure that icloud is st up, i have plenty of space on icloud, and i have synced it to my pc and still have the same message. what do i need to do to be able to get this message to go away? i was getting the message low disc space all the time on the phone, but i deleted some of the apps that i didn't use too much. any help would be appreciated, i cannot upgrade till march of 16.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 12:02 PM

Howdy Frank,

It sounds like you are constantly being prompted that you are running low on disk space on your phone. You can use the Usage section of your Settings to help you determine what is taking the space on your device and this article will help you do that.

See how much storage you've used on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2015 12:02 PM in response to frankfromhome

Howdy Frank,

It sounds like you are constantly being prompted that you are running low on disk space on your phone. You can use the Usage section of your Settings to help you determine what is taking the space on your device and this article will help you do that.

See how much storage you've used on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

Sterling

iphone 4s low disc space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.