Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer playlist from iPad to iTunes on PC

I replaced my hard drive on my laptop and reinstalled iTunes on it. iTunes found all of my songs as I had copied all of them and placed them onto my new hard drive (actually, it looks as tho all of the songs are duplicated...but that's another topic I guess). What I'm missing is all of my playlists from the new iTunes install, as I didn't know how to transfer them from the old to the new hard drive. I do have those exact playlists that I need on my two iPads and my iPod and they have been backed up to iCloud. How do I reinstall all of my playlists to iTunes on my PC ? Note: I still have the original, working hard drive I replaced from my laptop and I can access if need be. Also, some of the songs in my playlists were purchased through Apple store, but most of my music was imported from existing CD's that I have if that makes any difference. I'm simply confused on whether to use "sync" or an alternative to get my playlists back into iTunes on my PC.....any help is very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

iPad, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 11:30 AM

1 reply

How do I transfer playlist from iPad to iTunes on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.