Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus Battery problems

Can anyone out there provide me with some feedback in reference to my iPhone 6 Plus using iOS 8.4, wherein I've notice before upgrading to iOS 8.4 that it freezes in the contacts, phone,and iMessage; Also it feels hotter than what it normally did before when using it. The battery seems to be taking longer to charge and I noticed that it consumes the battery quicker than it did before. Upon rebooting (hard reboot) it seems to be fine but then it begins to have the same problem where it freezes.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 11:55 AM

7 replies

Jul 5, 2015 11:59 AM in response to Khadij

Sounds like you have some corrupt data or a locked process on the phone. If it starts back after the reset, then the next step in user troubleshooting is a restore from backup. Make a backup of your device and then restore to that backup. Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support If the behavior continues, it is probably something corrupt in the backup. Restore the device as new, not from a backup. Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support After the restore is complete, and before adding any additional content back to the phone, test for a short period of time to see if the behavior continues. If not, then you can try to restore the backup. If the behavior returns, then it is a problem in your backup. Make sure all of your data is synced to a supported program and then restore the device as new again, and sync your content back individually, not from the backup.

iPhone 6 Plus Battery problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.