Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch stoped on the Apple and not working ? Please help

Apple Watch, watchOS 1.0.1, I tryed to install OS 2

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 11:49 AM

Hey Jimmy,

If your Apple Watch is stopped and displaying the Apple logo, the troubleshooting step I would suggest is to restart the Apple Watch. To turn off Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until the sliders appear, then drag the Power Off slider to the right. To turn Apple Watch back on, hold down the side button until the Apple logo appears.

If you are unable to restart the watch in this way you may need to force it to restart. Hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Both of these are described in the manual for the Apple Watch found here (page 90.) -

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1708/en_US/apple_watch_user_guide. pdf

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Happy computing,

Brett L

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2015 11:49 AM in response to Jimmy707

Hey Jimmy,

If your Apple Watch is stopped and displaying the Apple logo, the troubleshooting step I would suggest is to restart the Apple Watch. To turn off Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until the sliders appear, then drag the Power Off slider to the right. To turn Apple Watch back on, hold down the side button until the Apple logo appears.

If you are unable to restart the watch in this way you may need to force it to restart. Hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Both of these are described in the manual for the Apple Watch found here (page 90.) -

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1708/en_US/apple_watch_user_guide. pdf

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Happy computing,

Brett L

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.