Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get back to music library from now playing screen in Music on iOS 8.4?

This Music app update *****!!! I cannot stand the user interface of this Music app and am about to go trade in this crap iPhone 6 with iOS 8.4 and get a Samsung Galaxy. Did Apple hire a bunnh of 3rd graders to research and design the new apps on iOS 8.4?

How the **** do I get back to my Music Library screen when on the now playing screen? There are no options (see the picture attached). I have clicked on all the icons and not one of them returns me to the music library! One of them does show the history and the up coming songs, but not my Music Library list. Help?

This is driving me nuts and cannot believe Apple is making these apps like a little kid would. POS.

Please let Apple know your thoughts on this crappy design, again. Leave them feedback here or they will never even think about changing the crappy apps they have out now. It's time to start designing an programming fro adults and professionals.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 1:13 PM

4 replies

Jul 5, 2015 1:21 PM in response to randynchicago

randynchicago wrote:

How ... do I get back to my Music Library screen when on the now playing screen? There are no options (see the picture attached).

First of all, there is no picture attached.

Secondly, getting back to your Music Library is very simple. Here is a "now playing" ... simply click the downward facing arrow in the upper left to get back to your Music Library (assuming that is where you came from to get to the "now playing".)

User uploaded file

Jul 5, 2015 1:40 PM in response to sberman

Thanks,sberman

That Icon looked like a piece of the art on the album cover of the songs that I was listening too. Apple's "new" design team needs to start thinking about how people USE the device and apps.

FYI: I still hate the new Music app - Apple wasted too much money on streaming. Not something I will ever use. If I wanted to listen to a radio I wouldn't have bought a 64GB iPhone.

How to get back to music library from now playing screen in Music on iOS 8.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.