Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

burning long playlist to cd

I'm trying to burn an Audible book to CD for a road trip. It's downloaded as a single file and therefore when I add it to a playlist it is just a solid 16 hour file. When i try to burn it to CD it's not burning to multiple CDs, but burning seven files (about 49 minutes) and then saying it's done. Is there a ay to fix that or get it to continue burning? My car is old an cannot play an iPhone or iPod through it's system.

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 12:27 PM

4 replies

Jul 5, 2015 3:45 PM in response to AnnaJJin

Hmm ... does the Audible file play correctly in iTunes and (particularly) on an iDevice? I've encountered problems with some Audible downloads that end prematurely when played on an iPod even though they play correctly in iTunes. It may be worth re-downloading the audiobook from Audible. Also, since you say that the book is 16 hours long that may be more than the maximum length that iTunes supports; you can vary parameters in the Audible Download Manager so that longer audiobooks are transferred as multiple, shorter files.

burning long playlist to cd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.