Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes OS X Music and Playlist

Hi.

Last day I sign out from iTunes Store at iTunes OS X and now when I sign in I can't see any off my music or playlist from Apple Music or iTunes Match. On my iPhone, everything appears just fine but on my MacBook any content appears. I try sign out and back in but the issue persist. Now when I open iTunes just appears the "Welcome" windows asking to me chose between "Go to the iTunes Store" or "Scan for Media". I don't have my music downloaded, so... And when I try check my content on another OS X user, all appears just fine. So the issue It's actually isolated to my user, I think...

Anyone have the same issue? 😟

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 12:37 PM

3 replies

Jul 7, 2015 12:16 PM in response to Rodolpho Favaro

Hi there Rodolpho Favaro,

It sounds like you aren't seeing any of your iTunes content in your library but it is showing just fine on your iPhone. If this happened after you updated your iTunes application then I would use this article to help you out:

If you don't see your content after updating iTunes

You may also just need to sign back into iTunes Match on your computer:

Add your computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iTunes Match

1. Open iTunes. Make sure you have the latest version.
  2. From the upper-right hand corner of iTunes, click Sign In. Enter the Apple ID and password you use for iTunes Match.
    User uploaded file
  3. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Store > Turn On iTunes Match.
    Windows: Press the Control and B keys on your keyboard to turn on the iTunes menu bar. Choose Store > Turn on iTunes Match. Learn more about menus in iTunes for Windows.
  4. Click Add This Computer.
  5. When prompted, enter your Apple ID password again.

iTunes will match and upload your library. You can watch the progress of the matching and uploading in the iTunes LCD, and you can pause and resume this process at any time.

When iTunes is done, your music in iCloud will appear in to your local music library. A download button appears next to any content you have in iCloud that isn't on your computer.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

Jul 7, 2015 12:27 PM in response to sterling r

Actually, after turn on Apple Music I don't have the option to "turn on" iTunes Match anymore. I should just sing in with my account and all the content from iCloud music library should appears just fine... But isn't the case 😟

I try authorize the computer again but the issue persist. Just using another OSX user I can see my content after sing in. I think that I already try all troubleshooting steps but still can't see the content from my account at iTunes.

iTunes OS X Music and Playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.