Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

get older version of dtv app

i have iphone4 ios 7.1.2 i did a restoer on my iphone the other day without backingup i know im an idiot however i tried to redownload my dtv everywhere app and the new version in app store is for ios 8 i tired going to my purchases to redownload it but it like somehow they never seen i ever had the app so then i find it and its for the latest version which tells me ios 8 required blah blah blah is there anyway to get tholder dtv v3.8.008 back on my iphone 4 i even did a jailbreak and used ifunbox to reinstall it for me as its a free app from app store so not stealing anyway does anyone know of a way to get this app reinstalled so i can watch my dtv on the go?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 1:22 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 6:16 AM in response to ThePlayBoy

There is no way to get an older version of an app unless the developer makes multiple versions available on the app store. Sometimes rather than updating the existing app they will release a new version. However, if the older version is no longer available then your only option would be to try and find the app on an old backup. If you don't have a backup then you are out of luck.

get older version of dtv app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.