Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hide purchased music iOS 8.4?

How do I hide purchased content on my phone now? If I'm connected to wifi my phone shows and will play a bunch of albums that aren't physically loaded on it. If I turn wifi off then the songs are greyed out and can't play but the albums are still showing?

Can I hide them or do I need to revert to 8.3 so I can have the option again?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 3:24 PM

13 replies

Oct 3, 2015 8:03 AM in response to rollyfoster

Alright kids I found it for you!!! On iOS 9.0.2 (and presumably iOS 8.4.x), you go to Music > My Music (tab at bottom) > Select the dropdown that allows you to switch views between songs, albums, and artists, select Artists. then by tapping the ... on the right hand side of every artist, you will have the option to delete. To restore it, just go on your computer and go to account summary. Hope this helps! I will make a video of how to do it on YouTube and post link here.

Oct 9, 2015 5:29 PM in response to rollyfoster

I'm not sure about 8.4 but on 9.02

If what you want is to hide everything except whats locally in your iPhone follow this steps:

In the Music App select My Music

Either on Artist, Album, Songs or Genre, click the last option Only Offline Music ( make it green) this will as it indicates "Show only music stored on this iPhone" everything else will not be seen.

hide purchased music iOS 8.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.