Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is deleting an iPhone 6 device will also delete all of its photos and contacts?

I got my iPhone 6 locked out and I haven't turned on my iCloud from my device due to security purposes. Now, from this link:Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Will I be able to retrieve my photos and contacts even though I did not toggled on my iCloud from my device? Thanks!!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 3:40 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 1:47 PM in response to meduhmi

Hi meduhmi,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like you want to know if photos and contacts will be deleted if you restore the device. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restoring iOS or iPod software deletes all your data and content from your device, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, and calendar info.

If you created a backup in iTunes you can restore the data from there instead of iCloud.

How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers,

Mario

Is deleting an iPhone 6 device will also delete all of its photos and contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.