Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does any1 know how to turn a ipod 5 back on that randomly shut off. My home button is stuck and I've been using the Assistive Touch. How do I restart my iPod then? it wont turn on at all. anyone have suggestions??

does any1 know how to turn a ipod 5 back on that randomly shut off. My home button is stuck and I've been using the Assistive Touch. How do I restart my iPod then? it wont turn on at all. anyone have suggestions????

Posted on Jul 5, 2015 5:20 PM

3 replies

does any1 know how to turn a ipod 5 back on that randomly shut off. My home button is stuck and I've been using the Assistive Touch. How do I restart my iPod then? it wont turn on at all. anyone have suggestions??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.